Equipment rentals and used equipment purchases are a great
way to try out a new hobby, exercising routine, or sport without having to
invest in new equipment that you may use only a few times before it ends up
getting “closeted” indefinitely.
Places like REI rent out camping equipment and outdoor gear. Stores like Sport Chalet rent outdoor and sports gear. There is even a company that rents out gadgets.
You can also buy used gear and gadgets at thrift stores or places like Play It Again Sports, that specialize in a specific used market. Check out these roller blades I got at Play It Again Sports for $30!
Places like REI rent out camping equipment and outdoor gear. Stores like Sport Chalet rent outdoor and sports gear. There is even a company that rents out gadgets.
You can also buy used gear and gadgets at thrift stores or places like Play It Again Sports, that specialize in a specific used market. Check out these roller blades I got at Play It Again Sports for $30!
When purchasing used
sports equipment, be sure to sanitize them before use. A rag and some rubbing alcohol should do the trick. For the roller blades I purchased, I found a video that demonstrated a good technique for sanitizing the inside of a shoe -- you just need hydrogen peroxide and a sock.
Now you too can be ZeWMin like me on my used roller blades!
No comments:
Post a Comment